Shout out your favorite electronic sound

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by samuelorean, Jan 12, 2009.

1. samuelorean

samuelorean New Member

I realize that a lot of people use e-callers now days. Even if they prefer to use the basic hand calls, most people have an e-caller. So take a minute and think of what your favorite noise is. Don't just answer a rabbit distress. Take a moment and think of what your favorite noise is and where you got it. Don't be shy. If you use a Jackal in distress the most, then tell us. We won't laugh. Let's see what people are using the most when they turn their e-callers on. I'll go first.

Foxpro's Kid Goat cries 2 (it's unusual, but it works).

2. remingtonman_25_06

remingtonman_25_06 Well-Known Member

Foxpro woodpecker distress. Works for me by far better then any rabbit sound ever has.

coyote pup distress also works well for me.

3. grit

grit Well-Known Member

bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

4. wadevb1

wadevb1 Well-Known Member

I tend to set up on waterways. I found LOST MALLARD to be productive. I also have been having luck with EXCITED TURKEY HEN. My standard calling routine does consist of a few challenge howls (loud) then I put wounded bird on cont' loop at a low volume and catch them sneaking in.

5. coyotekiller

coyotekiller Well-Known Member

I use cottontail duet most but woodpecker works well also.

6. samuelorean

samuelorean New Member

Wow, sounds like some pretty unique calls. Thanks to everyone who has replied so far. I will definitley have to check out these sounds.

Grit, what does "bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv" mean?