Shooting in Colorado

justgoharder

I'll try not to make this sound like a 'singles ad'

Anyone in the frontrange wanna get together and do some shooting? I live in Golden and usually just head to the national forest for my 'range time.' None of my regular shooting partners are really that into long range stuff so it'd be great to go with some guys who are willing to take the time to set up some far away targets cause it gets boring to do it by myself...

Look on Googlemap ME and you may find someone who lives
in your neck of the woods and PM them encase they didn't
see your post.

I know what you mean , I lost my hunting buddy a few years ago
and it's not the same any more.

J E CUSTOM

I just might take the bait on this one. I live 12mi south of Golden and could also use a target hanger, I mean shooting buddy. I have got to get a little time to get my new rifle broke in and loads developed and then maybe we can zing some long rangers

PM me

Mule

I'll try not to make this sound like a 'singles ad'

Anyone in the frontrange wanna get together and do some shooting? I live in Golden and usually just head to the national forest for my 'range time.' None of my regular shooting partners are really that into long range stuff so it'd be great to go with some guys who are willing to take the time to set up some far away targets cause it gets boring to do it by myself...

I'm game any time your up in Fort Collins area...

I do primarily 400-1000yrds

If I ever get my .223 savage switched out for something with a little longer teeth I'll have to look you guys up. I'm in the Colorado Springs area.

Hey. Are pdogs acceptable targets for ya? I've been looking for somebody to shoot with once in a while. gun)I've got a couple small towns to shoot around the Yoder/Rush area. Couldn't do anything this weekend but maybe the weekend after. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you want.

Hey fellers I'm north of Denver but if ya work up some times to go shoot let me know I maybe up for a tip down that way.

I've finally got the 80gr bullets flying from the .22-250. I still have load developement to do but they're safely going down the pipe.

I'm taking my dad and one of his buddies out this weekend but I'm pretty sure I'd be free next Sunday for some shooting. I'll hit ya up mid week and see what we can work out. We might not do a lot of shooting but it is still a blast.

I'd like to. I live in sou CO and work in Denver weekly (weakly?) near the mousetrap. I'd like to go shoot some times when I am up there. Mostly wouls like to burn some .223 ammo and some 45auto but dont wanna shoot indoors. Email me at [email protected] as I dont have access to this site at my work pc. Maybe we could ALL meet up for breakfast someplace.

hey, i'm moving to Lakewood in january, and will b willing to do some shooting for sure! i shoot reguarly up to 735 yards and looking for more distance.

Going from Mexico MO out here. You are gonna miss Grafs. I'm from the Kirksville area and with any luck will be headed back that way in a few years. Hit me up when you make the trip and we'll try and get some shooting in.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.