shooting at a incline?

bushman

hello. i was just woundering on how to figure out the calculatoins for shooting at a incline? i know nothing about any of it,.. lets say im on a hill. target is 700 yards away and its a 30deg angle.. how would you figure this out?

thank you for that thread. it helped quite bit!. but i am still stuck at the part where you determan the cosine? how do you determan the cosine without buying a tool for your scope ... i need a step by step instruction ?

I'm no good at math either, I use a common anglefinder, the ballistic program exbal can be set using °'s instead of cozine, cause I'm too broke to buy an ACI.
RR

ok i found a online cosine calculater. and i just typed in from 5-10-15-20 and all the way up to 80deg.. and wrote down the cosine for all of those in my data book. so instted of figuring the sosine out every time you shoot you can just look back to the data...

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts