shooter app

hatchetjack

Anyone have luck with this app? I downloaded it and filled out rifle and ammo info and that's it..it didn't do anything else. Must be doing something wrong?

I use it. Seems to work well and thought it was fairly simple to use. Down loaded it on an old android based phone. Well guess I should say my son did it for me. Near as I remember you put the info in for the rifle, bullet combination. Asks several questions like bc of bullet, velocity, etc,etc,etc. Then you go into that rifle bullet combination and enter in info for the shot you are going to take and it gives you a solution for that particular shot. Believe I'm saying this right, but when you enter info for the shot you are going to take, the app automatically adjusts from your original set up info to the particular conditions of the shot your going to take. Hope this helps some, good luck.

If it's on your phone, the phone may need updated. I had a similar issue.

After you create the load data, are you clicking on the load to get the trajectory?

So you add the rifle/scope set up, then you add the ammo. Then there is no rifle or list of rifles showing when you go into your shooter app?

Have you tried to click on the rifle. It should bring up a page that will allow you to put in the info in for the shot you are going to take.

You click on the ammo to move forward. When you select a bullet, you will have to input data like muzzle velocity. Once the load is created, you click on that load. Then it asks for environmental conditions, which has a bunch of default info already. Then click the button in the top right corner to calculate. If that isn't working, there's a problem.

Anytime there is a G7 option, it will ask you which one you want to use when you first select that bullet. If it doesn't ask, then it will be G1.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.