set up for hunting season!

matt_3479

Finally received my viper PST 4-16 FFP for my 300. wsm. i just got to sight her in, set up the zero stops, create a drop chart and get shooting out too 600 yards! This year im going on my first elk hunt. Living in Ontario i normally hunt moose, black bear and whitetail with the odd caribou hunt every few years but this year got a hell of a deal and doing a horse back Elk hunt in Montana! can not wait, i will be using a 300. wsm firing 180 grain nosler accubond.

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50mm sitting in Burris xtreme Tactical rings and a EGW 20 moa base

008.jpg
[/IMG]

009.jpg
[/IMG]

That's looking good Matt! I finally got my hands on a PST the other day and Oh my, I liked it!! My dad ordered the same PST you have there for his 6.5 Sherman, I can't wait to give it try :D
Hey, if you guys run into a hard time with the elk get a hold of me cause I'm only an hour and a half away and might be able to give you a hand if hard luck hits!!!

I just read up a little on that scope - I like it. I hope to get a FFP scope one day. Which reticle did you get?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts