• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi custom 338 edge: McMillan, Brux

TX mountain hunter

Semi custom 338 edge: McMillan, Brux

semi custom, low round count (193), light enough for hunting (8lb scopeles), shoots good, just doesn't seem to get enough use. This was significant recoil with the original brake but quite manageable / way better with the 5 port titanium I upgraded to and am including.

Previous owner had ¼ MOA load w HPBT & I had a couple ½ MOA loads w eldX & TTSX. Round count estimated at 193. Supposedly loves 250 & 300 SMKs

McMillan stock

Brux 24" bbl, 10 twist (allowed to cool between shots)

I don't recall the trigger brand, but I believe I have it set around 10 ounces, adjustable to higher settings

KA Firearms LLC *chambering*, was originally on a fully custom and then cerekoted and later put on a REM 700 action w extended box.

$1,250 shipped to your FFL in a hard case w/ TiPro 3 ST DLC brake (and old radial if you want it and I can find it)

$1,800 shipped for rifle and components pictured excluding powders, primers, ammo. I'd include those for local pickup. Can pull bullets and send extra brass as well.

Not interested in trades nor separating components at this time until the rifle is sold first.

I'd pay shipping to FFL but the buyer to pay any insurance or fees.

Attachments

• IMG_4707.jpeg
    IMG_4707.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_4708.jpeg
    IMG_4708.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_4710.jpeg
    IMG_4710.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    399.3 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_2612.jpeg
    IMG_2612.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 293
Ahh sorry.. 300 RUM necked up, which is oddly more capacity than 338 RUM. It's become a bit more popular so it has custom dies for it and there are even brass options built to 338 edge.

I've had luck with H1000 & Retumbo. Can share data with buyer. Dies are available for a bit more.
If not wanting all components listed above we could work something out price wise.

Bearman375
The 338 Edge is just a great Round ! I have several right now , if I didnt this Rifle would be mine when it was first posted !
I have taken countless Critters with the Edge ! My last Elk with my 338 Edgr was at 1244 yards !
They are easy to get to shoot . I have been out to 3027 yards with one of mine !

This Rifle should be a fine addition to your Collection!

Rum Man

I hear ya !
I have a few new ones going together so this is Safe for now ! Lol

You decide to pull the trigger I have lots of load info if you need it !
I'm almost finnished with a new load in my 30 " Edge , 300 gr bergers pushing over 3030 ft.per.sec. most of my Edges were comfy at 2850 ish !
GLWS

Rum Man