Seeking Advice Montana Hunt

Okay here you go!
By the last of your statement I feel you must love the wolves. It was the biggest lie under Clinton time in office that allow for the wolves to be brought in Montana.
I don't love wolves. And they were never BROUGHT to Montana. I scanned those Bill's, and didn't see any mention of a " bounty". I'm going to read them in full and I'll get back to you. 406muley

There is a group in ID that has put together a pay package to help hunters that spend a great deal of time and money to harvest a wolf=the term "bounty'' They spoke at a large local sportsman meeting in Kalispell,believe it was last year.That is where this is coming from.Ive spent tons of hours and countless fuel chasing them.You have to keep receipts and have taken a wolf to apply for the Payment which is supplied buy the sportsman group.

The groups and people that are against it are labeling it a "BOUNTY"
Not so. I don't care if guys are reimbursed. I just doubt that the State of Montana is going to pay for the "bounty". Still reading the bills. What a PITA to go through. Lots if legal jargon. 406muley

I watch the legislation as it went through the house and senate and every single group that got up and spoke against it called it a Bounty, TRUE.
IT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE FUNDED BY ANY STATE MONEY ALL FROM PRIVATE FUNDS, the way the law read before it couldn't be done untill legislation went through to change it.

I don't love wolves. And they were never BROUGHT to Montana. I scanned those Bill's, and didn't see any mention of a " bounty". I'm going to read them in full and I'll get back to you. 406muley
Where have you been. They interduces the wolves in the 1990's into Yellowstone National Park. They came from Canada and released in Yellowstone. They would to have you think or believe they were native to Montana but that is Bull****. You need to do some research!

See attachment, I have more if needed. People have little info or saved info on wolfs. This ought to open some eye's

Attachments

• Tapeworm Infestation.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 117
Where have you been. They interduces the wolves in the 1990's into Yellowstone National Park. They came from Canada and released in Yellowstone. They would to have you think or believe they were native to Montana but that is Bull****. You need to do some research!
Google is your friend. Wolves were reintroduced into Idaho and Wyoming. Not Montana. 406muley

We can get nit picky about what state they were introduced, bottom line is there was no reintroduction into Montana they were 66 wolves already here before they were introduced into Yellowstone. There is biologist admitting to that now and admitting to clean back in 1966 that they wanted the wolf in Yellowstone to help control the elk numbers increasing in Yellowstone.
I think there's been 2,000 wolves killed in Montana the last 10 years legally and we are just now keeping the numbers even at 1000-1200 IF you believe them.
Personally I really don't care how we reduce the numbers to get close to what was agreed upon that was the agreement so stick to it.

They told me $50 either way thins them hope I see female (bitch) should save the elk and deer population for a good bit.
Depends on what other tags you already have or are applying for. These were the 2020 numbers. I haven't seen the regulations for 2021 Wolf yet.

Attachments

• 978AE5EB-2F8E-446C-9A2C-9AE6F554ED67.png
    978AE5EB-2F8E-446C-9A2C-9AE6F554ED67.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 62
Google is your friend. Wolves were reintroduced into Idaho and Wyoming. Not Montana. 406muley
Read the attachment: First
Thursday, October 17,2013, Could Widespread Tapeworm Infestation Destroy life in the Northern Rockies?
"The Canadian wolves that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife brought down to put "Wolf Recovery" in Montana, Idaho and Wyoming on the Track."
If you believe in Google not much hope for you. They one of the biggest Liars, in the world. Go to Bow Hunting.Net and look it up.
Or this Long Range Shooting didn't allow my
attachment to go through? They are good at that too!

We can get nit picky about what state they were introduced, bottom line is there was no reintroduction into Montana they were 66 wolves already here before they were introduced into Yellowstone. There is biologist admitting to that now and admitting to clean back in 1966 that they wanted the wolf in Yellowstone to help control the elk numbers increasing in Yellowstone.
I think there's been 2,000 wolves killed in Montana the last 10 years legally and we are just now keeping the numbers even at 1000-1200 IF you believe them.
Personally I really don't care how we reduce the numbers to get close to what was agreed upon that was the agreement so stick to it.
Look up "Northern Rockies Big Game Recovery Project Oct. 17, 2013.
I see they didn't allow the attachment to go through.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.