Scope shopping over

chain

Done scope shopping. Bought the IOR 2,5 X 10 X 42 tonight. Gonna try it on Sun.

I like the scope. I am getting used to the reticle on the FFP but other than that it works great. Clicks have been repeatable and glass is very clear. I will be another.

I like the scope. I am getting used to the reticle on the FFP but other than that it works great. Clicks have been repeatable and glass is very clear. I will be another.

I thought that IOR went away from First Focal Plane and were now second focal plane? Am I getting senile, did I imagine it?

Thanks,
Don

I posted earlier on under the wrong post. Mine is on the FFP, mine is a tactical scope maybe their hunting scopes have 2nd FP. I love mine I have a target that measures 60" overall from ground to top with a 36" X 36" square I put my targets on. With these dimensions it is easy to teach myself a little about the mil-dot system. I think I will by a higher power target scope with a fine crosshair just for load development and then install one of these or one similar to it.

The 2.5-10 comes both ways...FFP or SFP.
It is a fine scope in either configuration for a 10x.
My FFP sits on a HBV 308 and works well for my applications.

It is my first FFP and I like it. Will out it to the test in a week in Montana

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.