Scope Help which way should I go

Rottenron

I am thinking of getting Leupold mark 4 6x20x50 ER/T M5 first focal.I have a Night Force 5.5x22x56 on my first build and I love the zero stop.You guys that have the Leupold mark 4 how do you like them are they worth it or should I stay with the Night Force.which way should I go. lightbulb

I have that scope for the weight savings.The Leo has small fov and for mil scopes out now is behind with 5mil per rev and no ZS.I made my own,but if ffp is your choice,I favor it there are probly better now.Mark6 3-18x44.There are many more in mil that are similar weight to NF.The bushnel 3.5 -21x50 is suppose to be real nice for the money.If dialing for lots range many are 10-13 mil per rev.

Im wanting to upgrade on one of my 338 Nm and want to keep weight down.March 3-24x56,Kahles 6-24x56,S$B PMII 3-20x50,USO LR17 3-17x44,and 5-25x56 NF ATACR mil but that baby is 38 oz.Those are my top 5 in order I want.

You should look at the Vortex razor HD gen 1 5-20x50. Since the gen 2 came out you can find used gen ones and they are a solid scope. Second focal which I prefer. I used to run it on my match rifle until the gen 2 came out. Looks like the gen 2 will blow your weight requirement.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.