School me on switch barrel setup

Nice!!!! I'm so close to having him spin up an SS barrel for me.

You're gonna love that thing

I was just in this and went with a DLC coated TL3. Barrels from PVA are incredibly easy to install and ready to go. Currently have a 6.5 Creed hunting barrel installed, with a 6 Creed comp barrel and 223 practice barrel getting spun up. Add a TT Diamond and you have a great setup

Aside from PVA, i know Bugholes and Keystone allow you to order TL3 barrels without sending in your action.

Finally got around to checking out the Vector and I am impressed. I think when they come out with a long action version I will have to have one. I wish the bolt faces could be swapped like a Bighorn but what a great setup. Good work Joel, I love the flush magazines as well.

Finally got around to checking out the Vector and I am impressed. I think when they come out with a long action version I will have to have one. I wish the bolt faces could be swapped like a Bighorn but what a great setup. Good work Joel, I love the flush magazines as well.

It's a little more expensive than a head but you can just swap bolts.

It's a little more expensive than a head but you can just swap bolts.
Yeah and that's really not to bad. For my short action I will have need of all three bolt faces so it wouldn't work. But on my long action I will need only two bolt faces and if/when they come out with a long action it I will do it in a Vector. Really nice looking action. I saw your gun in the thread you linked, that's a nice looking rig at the right weight.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.