Savage Stock! Need Help.

I talked to H.S. Precision today and good new they have two stocks that fit the Savage heavy barrels with detachable box magazine. The pro series varmint 114 or the pro series tactical 118.

Kevin does some good stuff. I'm shooting a 300wm in his woodchuck. I got the money saver version for right around $200. The wait was like 16wks but that was last year. At the time he was doing a quicker like 4wk option if you paid an extra $100. He'll be able to do just about any inlet you'd like. They are nice stocks. I'll use him again in the future.

A couple pic here: Stockade Woodchuck 300WM | Project Savage

Last edited:
Kevis does some good stuff. I'm shooting a 300wm in his woodchuck. I got the money saver version for right around $200. The wait was like 16wks but that was last year. At the time he was doing a quicker like 4wk option if you paid an extra $100. He'll be able to do just about any inlet you'd like. They are nice stocks. I'll use him again in the future.

A couple pic here: Stockade Woodchuck 300WM | Project Savage
still 16 weeks 8 weeks if you have him rush it.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.