• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Rifles for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linemanslim

First is a savage small shank in 300wsm. Barrel is a McGowan 1/10 twist stainless steel varmint contour l had cut to 20" recrowned and chambered in 300wsm. Bolt face is a magnum push feed. Trigger is an accutrigger. Stock is a bell&carlson, reshaped the forearm, added butt hook,refinished and painted. Stock is not beded. Scope is base is 0 moa. Started barrel break in, bought a house moved and haven't shot it since. Fired 20 rounds threw it. Had a vortex viper hs 6-24x50 on it and it weighed in at around 11 lbs. Asking $900 + shipping.

Attachments

• Re 4.jpg
    Re 4.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Re 3.jpg
    Re 3.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 13
  • Re 2.jpg
    Re 2.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Second is a savage long action in 6.5x55 swed with a Shilen slect match stainless steel barrel 26" long1/8 twist, light varmint contour.Warren bases. Sharp shooter supply trigger and recoil lug. Stock is a Bobby Hart in brandy wine modified to fit a long action. Action is beded and has pillars. Rifle shoots very well. I can shoot jagged holes at 100 yds with factory ammo. I was never able to start reloading, I do have dies and over 100 pieces of brass to go with it. Mostly un fired brass. Asking $900+ shipping. Both rifles will be shipped to ffl you choose.

Attachments

• Re7.jpg
    Re7.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Re6.jpg
    Re6.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Re5.jpg
    Re5.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.