• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4 Savage Rifles for Sale

Funny, but the bolt will stay with the action. Try PTG, they used to sell complete bolts. SSS sells complete bolts as well but you have to send them your action. Ohio, I will give you firsts on the scope if it comes to that. Thanks.

I am going to part out the Savage 110 .260 Rem tomorrow if it does not sell by then. ohiohunter has firsts on the scope. I will post the parts list and prices here and in the appropriate sections of this site.

Parts list and prices which include shipping;

Savage 110 with long action magazine, Cerakoted graphite black, Savage Shooters Supply competition trigger professionally installed by David McClain at Makool Firearms, Glades Armory tactical stainless bolt handle w/ 1.7" stainless knob and Ken Farrell steel 20 MOA rail. I will throw in a Highscore single shot follower for free. $575

28" Shilen stainless select match bull barrel in .260 Remington fired 8 times. Northland Shooter Supply precision ground heavy duty recoil lug, NSS squared and trued barrel nut, 100 Lapua .260 Remington brass ( 8 fired and 92 unfired and primed with Federal Gold Medal match primers) and 92 Berger 140 grain VLD bullets. $475 (Can add a once used Forester go gauge for $20)

Choate tactical stock w/ high cheek piece (not bedded). $200

I'm waiting on ohiohunter to respond to my counter offer on the scope and rings. If that does not work out I will post the scope in the optics section.

The first "I will take it" on this thread gets it. Thanks for looking, Scott