• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Model 10 300 wsm Barrel Dies and Brass for Sale

wheelin454

I am selling the barrel off my 300 wsm savage model 10. It comes with approximately 80 rounds brass and RCBS FL dies. It has right at 320 rounds through it. The barrel is a 24" 1.125'' tapering to 0.85" heavy barrel with a 1-10 twist. The finish is black bead blasted and it cools down very quickly. With a good load it will shoot one hole groups at 100yds all day. It has been well taken care of with break-in and cleaning. I bought this rifle for long range and f-class shooting but after my first f-class match I realized a 300wsm is more than I care to shoot repeatedly. I think it is worth 400$ and I could split things up if the barrel is the first to go.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Barrel pic.jpg
    Barrel pic.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 10
Complete gun? Scope, rings, mounts, bipod, etc.

Really interested in package deal.

Larry
Tinkerer

Sorry I was looking to only get rid of the barrel and reloading accessories. Dies, brass, 50 rounds loaded with berger 190 VLDs and some Hornady 195 HPBT bullets. After looking at how many bullets are left on the shelf it only has approximately 150 to 200 rounds fired through it.

Would be interested in a trade for a a smaller caliber set up if it were in equally nice condition.

Recent Posts