• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 300 WSM brass & dies for sale

COhntr

I have a bunch of 300wsm brass that i no longer need, they have all been fired twice and some have been prepped and primed. I also have 2 sets of dies. Here is a breakdown

121 pieces winchester brass, twice fired. 26 pieces have been prepped and prime with CCI lrm primers $50

1-RCBS 300 wsm die set that is brand new $30

1-LEE pacesetter 300 wsm die set, but the decapping pin is broken. I looked on lee's web site and a new pin & expander is $3. $25 for this die set

1-LEE neck sizing die set for a 22-250 $25

Or i would trade for 7mm mag dies and brass

I have a bunch of 300wsm brass that i no longer need, they have all been fired twice and some have been prepped and primed. I also have 2 sets of dies. Here is a breakdown

121 pieces winchester brass, twice fired. 26 pieces have been prepped and prime with CCI lrm primers $50

1-RCBS 300 wsm die set that is brand new $30

1-LEE pacesetter 300 wsm die set, but the decapping pin is broken. I looked on lee's web site and a new pin & expander is $3. $25 for this die set

1-LEE neck sizing die set for a 22-250 $25

Or i would trade for 7mm mag dies and brass

I was wondering if you still had this available, if so i am interested in the 300 wsm dies and brass. What would you take for the brass and dies?