• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage Large Shank Action and Misc Parts

5MichaelBoys

Selling a Savage Large Shank SA Action 4.27" spacing. Picked up from a member on this forum recently but have had a change of plans. Action has Accutrigger set to 12oz and currently has a magnum sa bolt head. This Action also comes with a spare bolt and firing pin, spare magnum bolt head, a 223 bolt head, barrel nut, recoil lug, mag box, and follower. All items pictured will be sent. Asking $425 shipped to your FFL from me as an individual.

Attachments

• 20240221_172607.jpg
    20240221_172607.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Selling a Savage Large Shank SA Action 4.27" spacing. Picked up from a member on this forum recently but have had a change of plans. Action has Accutrigger set to 12oz and currently has a magnum sa bolt head. This Action also comes with a spare bolt and firing pin, spare magnum bolt head, a 223 bolt head, barrel nut, recoil lug, mag box, and follower. All items pictured will be sent. Asking $425 shipped to your FFL from me as an individual.
i will take it, call jim clifton 870 857 3516 to work out payment etc