• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 7mm WSM Barrel and Brass

brentc

I have for sale a 26" aluminum tensioned Benchmark 4 groove barrel threaded for a small shank Savage. The aluminum tensioning allows for a heavier diameter with lighter weight, similar to a carbon fiber sleeve. The round count is 137 and the barrel work was done by Kevin Rayhill of Stockade to include the Vais muzzle brake. Kevin guarantees 1/2 MOA with his builds and I have easily achieved that with this barrel. The barrel is also coated black with Gunkote.

The barrel also comes with 110 pieces of Winchester brass to get everything started. 60 of which are fired and tumbled and 50 are unfired, prepped cases.

I am not interested in selling the brass apart from the barrel. I would hate for the purchaser of the barrel to have to wait for brass to become available to use the barrel.

I will take $450 shipped for everything. Cashier's check or Paypal personal transfer is preferred.