• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage 7mm WSM Barrel, Action, Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

romad97

I have for sale a savage 7mm WSM package. I really would rather sell this as a package but will entertain breaking it up as long as certain pieces sell first. For example, I will not sell any brass until the barrel is sold first and whoever buys the barrel gets first crack at the brass.

Savage model 16 SA 4.4 CF large shank side bolt release magnum bolt face action with accutrigger and jeweled bolt. This action has exactally 3 shots fired from it prior to removing the OEM factory barrel. I am asking $350 plus shipping.

Apache gun works SS 7mm WSM barrel medium sporter countour (.070) at muzzle 1 in 9 twist. Barrel has a harrels brake and is countoured to the diameter of the barrel. Barrel is brand new, it has never been shot. I am asking $350 plus shipping.

SS precision ground recoil lug and factory barrel nut (large shank) $35 plus shipping.

238 pieces brand new in the bag winchester brass and 98 pieces of once fired brass. $725 plus shipping

Whole package $1350 plus shipping.

Price drop. $300 for barrel $700 on the brass $1200 whole package.

Price drop. Barrel $285 plus shipping and 98pcs 1 x fired brass $150 Lee Dies $35 or I will do the barreled action as a package with the above mentioned items for $850 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.