• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 338 Edge build Components

jsthntn247

Savage 111 magnum long action. Single point Trued bolt face, lugs, and action face. Threads untouched so prefits can be used. Work done by Ryan Pierce at Piercision Rifles 400$

98 New pieces of Norma 300 Rum brass. All weight sorted within 2gr. 200$

New rifle basix Sav-2 target trigger. Still wrapped from factory. 135$

Whidden 338 Edge bushing full length die and micrometer seating die. Includes neck bushing. 140$

Apache gun works Excaliber Stainless 338 edge barrel. Small shank Medium Palma contour 28" with 3/4x24 muzzle threads. 335$ I do not have this barrel. It's been ordered for 3 months and should be ready within a few weeks. It was paid for when order was taken. I can provide receipt and confirmation email I received and contact Jim to have it shipped directly to you.

If you buy all the parts I will include a free 500$ gift certificate from Smidt and Bender for any scope they make.

I've sent a couple pms. If you still have the dies I'll take them

Sorry for the confusion fellas. It has a factory trigger on the action. I don't have a scale but I'd say it breaks about 3-3.5lbs.

Recent Posts