savage 111 lrh & Zeiss 3.5-10x50 mounting

Rambis

I have a Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x50 1" tube I am going to mount on a Savage 111 LRH in .7mm RM. This will be a hunting rifle and I don't plan on shooting many shots over 300 yards. I was needing some advice on what base and rings I should go with. I have learned a lot from this site. Thanks in advance.

I have the same setup except my Zeiss is a 4.5-14x50. I went with a 20 moa EGW 1 piece base and medium burris extreme tactical rings. I really like this setup but it does sit a little high for some peoples liking. In your situation you will only need the standard base and not the 20 moa. This is the only picture that I have and I hope it helps.

rifle.jpg

Sweet set up! Thanks for the reply. I went with EGW for everything. Placed my order Wednesday. Do you have a suggestion for factory ammo for it? I will be using it for whitetail mainly. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.