• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 111 LRH 6.5-284 Cerakoted with ammo!!

WilldoCerakote4U

Savage 6.5-284 with 170 rounds through it. It has been Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth. It has a 20 moa rail on it(not shown). It shoots inside 1/2 moa all day. I may trade it if the right thing comes along. Offer away. I'm asking 750 for everything. I'll ship it in a hard case to protect it. Shipping to your choice of FFL dealer. Shipping will be $25 with insurance. It will actually cost me a little over $40 to ship it. But I'll cover anything over $25. Shipping only to Lower 48 states that don't have restrictions.

Last edited:

Attachments

• imagejpg7_zps1deb1974.jpg
    imagejpg7_zps1deb1974.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 7
I've had two of these rifle they were very accurate good luck on your sell!gun)

Are you shooting 140's through it? If so, what kind of velocity were you getting?

Thanks

Thanks for answering about the velocity and grains. It's really hard for me not to buy it. I got to hold off. Yeesh, have wanted an lrh for awhile. For the money, they're great.

I apologize if I am missing something, so I sent you a PM, but the main ad says with ammo, and I can't find anything in the actual add and pictures other than 170 rds. have been thru it.

How much ammo comes with the rifle.

I am very interested in purchasing this from you. Please let me know how to make this happen.

Thank you.