Savage 110 BA .300 win w/ Nightforce ATACR

Echo8

Brand new to the site, and brand new to long range shooting! I have hunted for many years, but long range shooting/ hunting has always been something that I wanted to give a try.

My setup isn't custom, but I think it will work to get my foot in the door. Haven't gotten it out to the range yet (in fact just got it put together tonight). Hoping to get it to the range soon.

Rifle is a Savage 110 BA in .300 win mag (my favorite caliber). The scope is a Nightforce ATACR Enhanced 5-25x56. Absolutely love this combination. And it's 2 brand names I have a TON of respect for; Savage and Nightforce.

Anyway wanted to share the pic. I'll obviously have better pics when I get this bad boy to the range!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 144
awesome rig brother.welcome to the forum.ba's are badass rifles,and topped with premium glass they run with anything out there.let us know how she does at the range and please post more pics

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts