Sauer 100 Classic 6.5 CM

My guess is a Sauer 100
Prize goes to kiwikid--with a little help from the others that were mighty close.

Oh, and honorable mention to Dipstick56 for just saying what we were all thinking to ourselves. It's a Nitro 5-20X with Deploy Mil reticle

I like this little rifle. Sent some 130 grain Hybrid Bergers downrange to sight in and now I can't wait to get out and shoot it again.

Yes, looks like a Sauer 101...giveaway is the front edge of the ejection port/stockwork.
Found this photo.......not my rifle..
A161AB4A-C16C-4588-A329-55A262AB8FC9.jpeg

Well, whoever owns that Sauer is a real showoff and I can't blame him either--that walnut is gorgeous and He has the same Talley solid ring/base mount that I have on my Sauer 100 which is beech wood.
Yes, looks like a Sauer 101...giveaway is the front edge of the ejection port/stockwork.
Found this photo.......not my rifle..
View attachment 166130

Well, whoever owns that Sauer is a real showoff and I can't blame him either--that walnut is gorgeous and He has the same Talley solid ring/base mount that I have on my Sauer 100 which is beech wood.

Jon when I tried a 101 I was not impressed by the
de-cocking device on the rear of the bolt, your three position safety is much nicer as far as I am concerned. The Beech stock and the lack of de-cocking device was what told me yours is a 100. Of course the big advantage with your 100 is you can have to barrel replaced where the 101 is heat shrunk into the receiver. Please let us know what cartridge and how well your Sauer shoots.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.