• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Hawkeye African 338 Win. Mag.

KenMI

Ruger 77 Hawkeye African 338 Win. Mag. 24" barrel. Comes with brake, thread protector, and also muzzle weight to keep the same point of impact as when using the brake.

Rifle has been fired less than 10 rounds. No box or rings. Previous owner had installed a 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. LOP is 13 7/8". A few minor handling marks in the stock as shown. Recoil pad should probably be redone properly with a new pad. Checkering appears to have been protected with an oil finish, that is why it appears slightly more glossy than normal. Metalwork is all in as new condition.

I accept mailed payment as well as many forms of payment. Personal checks held 3 days to clear.

Rifle will ship in a plastic hard rifle case, inside the shipping box.
Shipment will be via UPS ground from a non-ffl. If your FFL dealer requires it to come from an FFL holder, it will be an additional $40
$850 shipped

52511274798_e7319faba1_z.jpg

52510999719_248fbb2654_z.jpg

52510250717_c8ffe30071_z.jpg

Last edited:
Elkbelter,

You might be first in line actually. A buyer did a "buy it now" on Gunbroker, and then just called to back out, cause he was second guessing going with a 338 instead of the 375 Ruger. I will confirm that he is for sure backing out, then PM you. Thanks for the post, cause I have already pulled the ads and marked as sold in the other forums as well.