• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger .22-250 MKII M77 Varminit Laminate

cash6220

Ruger KM77MKIIVT Varmint 22-250 Stainless Laminate Rifle with no more than 1650 total round count. The original stock was replaced with this laminate black/grey Boyd's thumbhole stock. Gun/stock in good shape, the only flaw I can find is where we had to let the barrel channel out and the clear coat chipped some on the stock around the barrel channel. This is a 1 moa gun with Dillon loaded rounds, probably better if i'd hand trickle powder., I have approx. 135 loaded rounds of ammo I will include with the sale as well as the original box, original 1" rings and the 30mm Leupold high rings that are on the rifle. Shipped from me (non FFL) to your ffl in the CONUS only. USPS MO.
$475 shipped, no trades.
591sx.jpg

2ywsvvq.jpg

cucsi.jpg

165hdk.jpg

I need to probably get to the range and post some pics of what it will do but I know better than 1 moa. Yes handloads and not too hot, average.
I was running 50 gn V-max at 3630 fps under benchmark powder in win cases but can't remember the powder charge right now.

Thank you Sir, cant wait to meet and greet her gun) got some varmints for her and her twin:D