• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger #1 Rifles for Sale

Ruger #1 in 7MM Mag SOLD Pending Funds

Thank You,
Sincerely, Terry Harper

Just the .270 #1 is Left!
:)

interested in the 30-06 if you still have it. I can send you my phone number or email address. let me know

Hello,

The .30-06 Ruger #1 has been sold, I do have a New/Unfired Stainless Steel Ruger #1 in: .22-250, and also one in .25-06....But, they are both priced at 1050.00 Shipped!
The .22-250 is a Varminter with a Heavy Barrel, and the .25-06 is a Standard.

Thanks for the interest,
Sincerely, Terry Harper

The rifles in this post you saw are All Sold!

I do have two more in Stainless Steel. New/Unfired. ...One is a Varminter in .22-250. and the other is a Standard in .25-06.

Thanks for the interest,
Sincerely, Terry Harper

I'm posting those rifles for a friend, and he's wants 1050.00 shipped for either one.

If you give me your e-mail address, I can show you photos of the .22-250 and the .25-06.

Thanks for the interest,
Sincerely, Terry Harper

i appreciate the response, if you come across anyone who is selling what I am looking for please pass on the info. thanks

lightbulb
I'm posting these Rifles for a friend. All these rifles are Safe Queens, and are New and Unfired!

Rifle #1 is a: Standard in .270 Winchester. Price is: 850.00 and shipping and case are included.

Rifle #2 is a: International in .30-06. Price is: 895.00. and shipping case and Ruger scope rings are included.

Rifle #3 is a: Standard in 7MM Rem. Mag. Price is: 850. and shipping and case are included.

If interested, Please send me a P.M. or an e-mail to: [email protected]

Thank You, Terry:)

interested in the 270; would your friend take 800, shipped? and/or 1500.00 shipped for 270 and 7mmRM. shipping would be to Orange county
Roger Sheaks