Ruger #1 & berger ???

bigbuck

Fathers day is just around the corner , my dad has a ruger #1 in a 7mm mag. He usually shoots 162 Amax but i thought about getting him a box of bergers . Have you shot any bergers out of your ruger #1? I thought sence its a single shot it would be a great combo . Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for looking.

Buy him what he normally uses. That way you can be sure he'll like them and use them.

Dont buy briefs for a guy you know wears boxers all the time.....they might just stay packed away in his dresser.!

Buy him what he normally uses. That way you can be sure he'll like them and use them.

Dont buy briefs for a guy you know wears boxers all the time.....they might just stay packed away in his dresser.!

Thanks for the reply and good point but I was wanting to get him something different to try. I already asked him but I wanted to see if anyone on this site has used them in this rifle . The Amax is a real shooter and very easy to load for.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.