• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rra ar15

Unless you sold it to a friend or family member then you're right it is stupid. Taking advantage of someone means you're not being honest. I can ask a million dollars for my ar. Doesn't mean I'm taking advantage. If someone is asking a price for something that you don't think it's worth just stay out of it. Not really any of your business. As far as being hypocritical, that pertains to anyone who says its unfair to sell something at market value. If you have money to burn and can afford to loose money on every investment you have then be my guest. That's not me though

You know what they say, arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you are still...well, special.

To hell with it, might as well go for gold.

Taking advantage of someone means you're not being honest.
No, that's called dishonesty. "Take advantage of" means to profit selfishly.

I can ask a million dollars for my ar. Doesn't mean I'm taking advantage.
Yes, that is exactly what it means. Especially when you are praying on the fears of others. Maybe you would prefer to call it exploitation, or maybe profiteering.

If someone is asking a price for something that you don't think it's worth just stay out of it. Not really any of your business.
I posted a comment and then regretted it thinking along these lines. So I deleted it. But you know what, maybe that was just me being selfish. Maybe some people are just ignorant of being taken advantage of and it wouldn't be right for me to steer them in the right direction.

As far as being hypocritical, that pertains to anyone who says its unfair to sell something at market value.
Do you ever gripe about gas prices? If so then you are the hypocrite, because they do pretty much the same thing you are doing.

If you have money to burn and can afford to loose money on every investment you have then be my guest. That's not me though
I make an Army Staff Sergeant's pay, so my money has to go a long way.
Making a buck is one thing, but price gouging is another. I don't know you but you seem like one of those "The drunk chick deserved it" kinda guys.