• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT RRA AR15 Elite Comp & Springfield XD 40

tikkad

alright so here it goes. I have these 2 guns listed for sale or for trade. i am wanting to get a light caliber deer/ heavy varmint long range rifle. i am thinking anything in the 6-6.5 mil range.

First up is a Rock River Arms Elite Comp AR 15- this is the only picture that i have of it right now. if u go to Rock River Arms website they have just changed the model which im not to fond of the changes. most of it is the same but they have changed the stock which and the barrel. the old models had a 1moa claim the new ones are 1.5moa. and i know mine hold true to that under 1moa as i said before this has a 1/9 twist chrome/molly lined barrel with an elite comp on the tip. i have watched my own hits at 350 many times with this rifle on pepsi cans cause there its virtually no recoil. I have never loaded for it or really tried to group it for that matter. I was shooting 40 grin vmax factory hornady loads. This set up would do much better with a heavier pill with the slower twist. only time i did shoot it on paper (only really used it for a week or so shot some varmints here in TX) was right around 1.6 inch 5 shot group on my 200 yard range which ironically is not 200 and is is 211. don't know how that happened.

any other questions let me know i upgraded the sights they are fold flat and quick detach i believe troy is the manufacturer but i could not tell you without looking, I don know they are the most expensive ones that RRA could put on them!!

pics are from a weekend varmint hunt have some more of a couple coyotes somewhere. scope was nikon and some cheap rings i had laying around taken off afterwards and then after the pic cleaned. it has been in the safe since then.

23uttmu.jpg
[/IMG]

28w2hk0.jpg
[/IMG]

ouz60m.jpg
[/IMG]

price is 1,100 i paid 1600 plus waited 9 months from RRA I have couple of magazines and this slings, also has a yankee hills slind stud for a bipod and some cheap steel high 30mm rings

next up is a springfield XD40 nothing fancy everything is stock i have the original XD gear and box plus a blackhawk holster to throw in
bought new 575- ill take 400

2i8w3eh.jpg
[/IMG]

2lna7w9.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
make an offer, worst i could say would be no. im willing to consider anything over a .223