Rok Stock

I personally can't stand the look of the rokstock and would 100% go with one of mcmillian new offerings if the negative come was of paramount importance to me. They seem to achieve same goal without being hideous. If spending custom rifle money I want it to be useful and pretty. Not one or the other.

I personally can't stand the look of the rokstock and would 100% go with one of mcmillian new offerings if the negative come was of paramount importance to me. They seem to achieve same goal without being hideous. If spending custom rifle money I want it to be useful and pretty. Not one or the other.
I agree, I like the looks of the gunwerks stocks. I'm waiting to see what AG composites offers. Maybe something more traditional and less specialized with a negative comb. The parts for my next project are about 5 months out, so I'm down to crunch time to order, otherwise it will be an off the shelf choice.

For me the mountaineer lr looks better but the grip I don't have any interest in and the forend is more designed around the arca/flat forend hunter and I think the contouring on the rokstok would be better, that forend doesn't looks super comfy to hold.

I think I could get past the forend but the wide thick and far from the trigger grip is a big negative. It's a sharp looking stock though. Idk why most companies want your grip to be like 2" from the trigger.

It's the same way with the manners tcs comp stocks, I had them move the action back on a custom order to lessen the distance to trigger and it was so much better.

The gunwerks are really sharp looking stocks, I tried to get them to inlet for a tikka a year ago and they wouldn't do it

Very nice stock. Grip ergos are fantastic, nice to hold off hand hasnt required any change in scope position from my previous setup, just works!
D1DCF56F-C9BC-4ECC-9578-EF2DF2011C37.jpeg