Rok Stock

I have this McMillan Mountaineer LR stock on order to try also. Has a little heavier fill and comes in at around 32oz for the bigger Lapua Magnums. Might suck, might not lol. I'm an avid barrel cleaner, some I'm curious how these toes above bore line will affect that.

View attachment 568821
Carbon rod is flexible enough to run it through I just tried it.

I shot my rokstok the other day. Huge improvement over the factory tikka stock for reducing muzzle rise and spotting impacts. I love the stock.

I wish it had a groove or ledge in the forend like the Clymer, but no Tikka inlet for that one.

Tikka inlet option for Rokstock is an awesome option!

Life's too short to have a rifle with a stock as ugly as that one. When I first saw it I thought it was a practical joke.
I get the purpose behind it but it ain't for me.

Fair enough. Looks like it was designed in the dark 🤣🤣🤣

Why won't it work? The RokStok has a Proof Sendero inlet option.

I have a Rokstok on order and looking forward to trying it out.
The Proof that I have is a 1.2" shank, the Vesper action has a minimum of 1.25" due to it's 1.125 thread diameter.
If anyone is interested in it I'll let it go for what I Paid for it $625 shipped other wise I may keep it and put it on a ruger and have a fast twist 270.

I've had one on order since late January, hoping it won't be much longer. Going on a 6.5 prc build that l'd like to do some shooting with before it gets hot.

I have this McMillan Mountaineer LR stock on order to try also. Has a little heavier fill and comes in at around 32oz for the bigger Lapua Magnums. Might suck, might not lol. I'm an avid barrel cleaner, some I'm curious how these toes above bore line will affect that.

View attachment 568821
Good point on the cleaning aspect. Rok stock might have problems as well