RIP bullet

Saw this on my Harley forum earlier... If they made them in .45 and .357 Sig and .357 Magnum, I'd buy some.

Looks like it's 9mm only for now. Was hoping to get some before Odumbass shuts down their production for being "too dangerous". LOL

It's going for over $300 for a box of 20 at GB.

I've been talking to a couple different guys about that, they're cool but they're not that cool.

A niche product at the very best but who knows? Frangible ammo has been around for a long time, I don't see anything "game changing" about it. Especially for that price.

I'd like to have one or two for keychains or as a conversation piece but that's about it.

Each to their own, as some don't agree with the CEB's I shoot either.

t

The first thought that came into my mind was : liability. This round has only one intended purpose. Any good attorney would turn around your "justified" shooting and make you look like the bad guy based on bullet selection alone. I'll wait until the police start using them first (Don't see it happening). Just my two cents.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.