Rifle scope opinion

rcinmontana

Just received my Dakota 7mm rem mag the other day with a Leupold Mark4 6.5-20 x50 and tally rings. I'm thinking of upgrading to the NF 5-22x56 with MOAR. Question: do you think this is much of an upgrade or just stay with the Leupold?
thank you
Rcinmontana

Just received my Dakota 7mm rem mag the other day with a Leupold Mark4 6.5-20 x50 and tally rings. I'm thinking of upgrading to the NF 5-22x56 with MOAR. Question: do you think this is much of an upgrade or just stay with the Leupold?
thank you
Rcinmontana

The Mark 4 is plenty of scope especially if weight is a consideration. The Mark 4 is several ounces lighter than the NF.

thank you
Rcinmontana
NF is great optical dear but I seen no benefit to it over the higher end Leupold, just more wight and substantially more cost.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.