Rifle expenses

Rich Coyle

There is a high fence area about 5 hours from where I live. It has 4000 acres. They bought a bunch of pigs and let them go in there. They run wild and breed and in some cases become dangerous if you're on foot. Anyway I went there and shot a few pigs and the owner suggested if I have a 300 black out he would let me shoot coyotes for free, that is if it had a suppressor.

So I bought a 300 blackout and a suppressor and 300 blackout bullets and powder. You know, all that stuff.

Then I ran into him later he told me that a 6.5 creed more with his his suppressor was quieter than his 300 blackout. So I bought a 6.5 creed more. Of course I couldn't leave it alone. I had the chamber reamed out to 6.5 RPM.

The 6.5 caliber was so interesting I bought a Pierce titanium action, Christiansen carbon wrap barrel, MPI stock and a Leupold VX6 4 - 24X52. There was something wrong with this custom barrel or rifle stock or whatever it was, so I had it disassembled and sold all the parts.

But I liked the 6.5 caliber so I bought a Pac-Nor 6.5 barrel and had it installed on my 6 lug Weatherby. After a couple years I couldn't leave that alone. So I had the barrel bored out by Pendleton stocks. Now I have a 7 pound 8 mm that looks like a 7 mm Weatherby necked up to 8mm. It puts five Hammer Hunter 198 grain bullets into 7/8" or better at 100 yards at 3,054 feet per second.

All because the guy with the wild pig said I could shoot coyotes on his property.

Normally I don't tell people what to do. But this time I'll make an exception. Stay away from fenced in pig hunting.

There is a high fence area about 5 hours from where I live. It has 4000 acres. They bought a bunch of pigs and let them go in there. They run wild and breed and in some cases become dangerous if you're on foot. Anyway I went there and shot a few pigs and the owner suggested if I have a 300 black out he would let me shoot coyotes for free, that is if it had a suppressor.

So I bought a 300 blackout and a suppressor and 300 blackout bullets and powder. You know, all that stuff.

Then I ran into him later he told me that a 6.5 creed more with his his suppressor was quieter than his 300 blackout. So I bought a 6.5 creed more. Of course I couldn't leave it alone. I had the chamber reamed out to 6.5 RPM.

The 6.5 caliber was so interesting I bought a Pierce titanium action, Christiansen carbon wrap barrel, MPI stock and a Leupold VX6 4 - 24X52. There was something wrong with this custom barrel or rifle stock or whatever it was, so I had it disassembled and sold all the parts.

But I liked the 6.5 caliber so I bought a Pac-Nor 6.5 barrel and had it installed on my 6 lug Weatherby. After a couple years I couldn't leave that alone. So I had the barrel bored out by Pendleton stocks. Now I have a 7 pound 8 mm that looks like a 7 mm Weatherby necked up to 8mm. It puts five Hammer Hunter 198 grain bullets into 7/8" or better at 100 yards at 3,054 feet per second.

All because the guy with the wild pig said I could shoot coyotes on his property.

Normally I don't tell people what to do. But this time I'll make an exception. Stay away from fenced in pig hunting.
Stay away oh no, I want to know where this place is I like to hunt coyotes!

😂😂😂💥