Rifle chaps stock covers

well no offe3nce meant here, but if this rifle or rifles your trying to protect , are or have fancy, or high end wood stocks,
either leave them in the safe, or, buy an aftermarket stock, to use for hunting/shooting, , and then swap back as you wish!
as about anything your going to add to the stuck/cover the stock, will make the rifle rather un comfortable to handle and shoot!

if you USE a rifle, it will get wear and tear, most are OK with this and can even call some marks character and memories to recall!
if your careful it will stay nice a long time, but there isn.;t anything really good to coat a stock with to protect it, from getting field damage at times!
or none I have ever seen that didnl;t make the rifle, feel differently and be sloppy fitting , and nothing that can come of easy that is, or didn;'t itself damage the stock it was trying to protect!

, so, I guess this is why many folks have safe queens and shooters , ones for looking at other's is for using!
I know I have a few of both, HAHA!

Mine are tools! I treat them as such! You care for your tools, but they get used and scuffed up. That's life. But MRBB is on the money, if its a heirloom put it in the safe.

Recent Posts