Retumbo

No, I did not need any, and have not used it in years. I have a full pound in my closet, and have another pound of N570 as well.

I have a couple lbs of 570 as well but no use for it. I've never used Retumbo but wouldn't hate to try it

My 28 Nosler likes RL33 and have some N570 to try, my 7mm Rem Mag likes H1000 and I have 5lbs. I have a 6.5 Creed that I am starting to work on a load and have 2lbs of H4350, 3lbs of RL16 and a pound of RL26. I will build a new rifle after the first of the year, so should have enough to work on a 300 PRC I plan to build. I thought, when I saw it available, I wanted to spread the news for those that have been looking for a long time.

My 28 Nosler likes RL33 and have some N570 to try, my 7mm Rem Mag likes H1000 and I have 5lbs. I have a 6.5 Creed that I am starting to work on a load and have 2lbs of H4350, 3lbs of RL16 and a pound of RL26. I will build a new rifle after the first of the year, so should have enough to work on a 300 PRC I plan to build. I thought, when I saw it available, I wanted to spread the news for those that have been looking for a long time.

Good on ya, the post made me look through my known vendors. Checked with Bruno's and they do have a couple lbs of rl26 if you're willing to pay the $40 a lb plus the astronomical shipping and hazmat

I have a couple lbs of 570 as well but no use for it. I've never used Retumbo but wouldn't hate to try it
If you want to try something that is Temp stable and is on the same burn rate as Retumbo try IMR8133, I have about quarter of a pound left, it produces good velocity and has a decoppering agent added as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.