• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington XP100 in 7mm BR - For Sale

Bwht4x4

I'm in the process of putting this Remington XP-100 up on Gun Broker and much of the XP-100 info I found came from this website so I thought I'd post it hear first.

In addition to the gun, it comes with a 2X-6X Bushnell pistol scope (long eye relief), 30 live/new rounds, approx 125 once fired empty shells (never reloaded), and the original case.

The gun is 100% stock other then the scope.

If someone is interested leave a reply to this post with your email and I'll contact you.

Thanks

Bwht4x4

Attachments

• XP100.JPG
    XP100.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 48
Just finished up two rear grip and one center grip XPs in 300 WSM, 7mm WSM and 6.5mm WSM. The WSMs are magic on the XP receivers!!!

Oh ya, I can top that as well, working on a center grip now that will be chambered in my 338 AX. In a 16" barrel length, +2700 fps with a 300 gr SMK. THATS A POTENT XP!!!! Add to that, using one of my large 5 port PKs, we can use rifle scopes with full field of view!!!

This is what we can do with an XP like the one for sale, pretty much anything you can imagine, thats why they are in such high demand!!!

We need a sell price!!!

Not looking to high jack the thread, just showing what can be done with an XP just like the one for sale.

Some ideas of what can be!!!

P5310400.jpg

P9100244.jpg

ImportedPhotos00000-12.jpg

Just some teasers of what this 7mm BR XP-100 could turn into, legit 1000 yard handguns easily!!! And as comfortable to shoot as the original 7mm BR or less as far as recoil or muzzle jump.

Good job of hyping up this sell. The XP is an awesome platform to build from...or shoot stock.
I don't have an XP but I have shot plenty and folks should buy this one!

Those were all customer builds and not my personal XPs. I can not keep one in my safe, customers come up and see them and make offers I can not refuse. One o these days I will have to keep ahold of one!!! I have had the 221 FB, 7mm BR, 7mm-08 in factory XPs and then I have built for myself XPs in 284 Win, 6.5mm WSM, 7mm WSM, 338 WSM and 338 AX. All gone.

The auction system of buying firearms is not something I want to get into but if someone is interested in specialty handguns, this would be a great one. If your just starting out, the 7mm BR is a great chambering for deer hunting out to 200 yards and target work out to 500 yards. If you want something more potent, its a simple matter to build up the factory XP. Anything from mild to wild is possible with this monsters. Wish Remington still offered them, that would at least keep price down!!!

Have at the auction boys!!

Sorry for the absence guys. Been a busy weekend.

Sorry about the original desired wanting to do this off the forum and through one on one emails or phone calls. Guess everyone just wants one thing, the price.

First a bit more info. I am the original owner and yesterday I found my receipt and the original owners manual. The gun has been shot very little and in fact the bag of empty rounds in the picture is the extent of rounds through the gun. About 125 rounds. The gun has no customization work and is stock, which would be a big deal to me if buying. You never know about the work that others do to a gun, muchless trust the work quality.

GunBroker has a gun similar to mine with less with it for $1,100. After doing a ton of research, talking to guys, the gun's condition and how I feel about the gun I was looking at a price of $900 (firm for now). I'm looking to buy a quad for this year's hunting season and hence the reason I'm selling it. Not to mention I just don't use it. I don't want to sit on it if others can use it. If anyone is interested I have a couple of eBay auctions going on right now for non-gun related stuff and you could check out my feedback if curious about my reliability as a seller.

If I don't garner any interest on here I'll likely put it on GB and give it a shot. Eventually I may be forced to lower the price, but since I've had it for 20+ years I'm in no rush. Not to mention my wife told me to keep it and customize it if I want too. If it doesn't sell maybe that's the route I'll take.

I've got many Picts and take many more of anything specific if someone desired.

Thanks