• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Ltd Edition LSS 300WSM

Jeffpg

One of a special run of the discontinued LSS version. Rifle is flawless. 15 rounds down the tube, looks like a shooter. I bought it on a whim, but don't need it as I already have a LSS 300RUM & Browning Mountain Ti 300WSM that I have history with. If I mess around and kill something with this rifle, I'll never let it go, so here it is. Oh yeah, bare rifle only, no scope for sell.

$875.00 shipped to your FFL
IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4372.jpg

Hey Sendero, it's fine so far but I haven't put one thru the paces yet. I have another one on a 300RUM LSS just like this rifle. With a 200 gr Accubond I'm zeroed at 300 yards & can dial out to 850. I took it to New Mexico & made a quick shot on a Oryx that stood up in front of me at about 100 yards so there was no dialing involved, but it was a good example of how tbs 300 yard zero won't hurt ya up close as I drilled both shoulders. This one will go on my 7MM RemMag after my smith gets it fitted in the Mickey edge.

Does this have an XPRO trigger or one of the older styles? I.E., older being better.