• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington Custom Shop Ultimate Sheep Rifle

You can have a quality gunsmith build that same gun for around $3,000.00
Thanks dick face. I doubt you could pull same components for 3k...

1300 ti action
650 stock
650 barrel
150 bottom metal
100 brake
40 bipod rail
150 trigger

Plus threading, chambering, bedding, painting.

But hey, your ******* math might be right if Jim Bob the plumber moonlights as a gunsmith

Thanks dick face. I doubt you could pull same components for 3k...

1300 ti action
650 stock
650 barrel
150 bottom metal
100 brake
40 bipod rail
150 trigger

Plus threading, chambering, bedding, painting.

But hey, your *Rule 4 Violation* math might be right if Jim Bob the plumber moonlights as a gunsmith
The exact same components are not necessary for a light and accurate rifle the. All of components u mentioned are top shelf. This 338 Lapua only 9lbs with a scope. Stiller action. Proof research barrel, McMillan stock, timney trigger. The picture below is 3 shot group a 100 yards with a 300 grain 338 bullet. Had $3350 in the gun minus the scope
My whole purpose of my original post was to state a guality accurate gun can be built by by a good gunsmith a lot cheaper than one built by a factory custom shop.
Screenshot_20190429-151323.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190429-151120.png
    Screenshot_20190429-151120.png
    879.6 KB · Views: 51
Dang that's about rude!

That's cool. Go play somewhere else and quit trying to ruin this mans thread. He can ask whatever he wants for his rifle. Key word "his" which also means not yours. Kick rocks.
That was never my intention. I missed the selling part. He can ask what ever he wants. Did not mean to cause any harm.

^^^
Cool. Start a thread about it rather than crap on mine. I have other guns that shoot good too. Neat story
Did not intentionally mean to cause any harm. I missed the For sell part. I would not have stated anything I l had realized that. Put it on GunBroker. Some will pay u what u want for a quality gun like yours.

David,

Not cool to crap on someone's thread.

BTW: I have several custom rifles too that may have cost a tiny bit less than the asking price for this rifle, however; if I had the funds I would have jumped on this Remington Custom rifle in a heart-beat. That was a heck of a deal for an out-the-door, dead nuts accurate, super light rifle that was already tested rifle.

Last edited:
You can have a quality gunsmith build that same gun for around $3,000.00
This isn't the place for that kind of bs. Go play on snipers hide or 24hcf with the rest of the whiners if you need to act like that.

For what it's worth, just own up to it. I don't see how anyone with a working pulse could've seen the price followed by "shipped to ffl", understood it enough to complain about the price, but missed the fact it was a for sale. You did it, no sense trying to back step out of it.