• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 stainless in 257 or 300 ultra

BurlyCamo

Remington 700 in 257 Weatherby or 700 Ultra Mag. Both have been to Gallagher guns straight from the Gun Store. I have a couple different stocks to put them in. I have 2 of each caliber. Only need 1. I have CDL or Mossy Oak Break up or black Synthetic. Guns are in 99 percent condition. Both have trigger jobs and will shoot extremely tight groups at 300 yds. I want to sell them quickly. $900.00 for either one. Let me know if interested,.gun)

Burly,

This isn't Aldeer.com! Don't try pulling your horse trading crap on the people that utilize this site. Those are nothing more than rifles you picked up at gun show or in you well known Alabama mule trading. You just finished sticking it to a guy I know on a rifle that was a major piece. Don't tell these people how these guns shoot if you can't back it up and be honest with them. The Alabama locals in the gun world know who you are and how you deal I just hope the people that visit this site from the other 49 states don't fall for your junk pile second hand lemons.

you are full of crap. I have never sold a gun that was a piece of junk to anyone. Aldeer or here. Only one gun and it wasn't bad, just would not shoot the new skinny bullets with the factory barrel. I agreed to help on the cost of a new barrel. Would you do that? NO.

I bought 2 from him. They were better than what the picture showed. I will do some trading again with BurlyCamo:D

So please tell these fine people what was done at Gallagher Guns? A trigger job? You make it out like its a custom gun and shoots like one. Where are some of you targets that you have shot these tight groups with at 300 yds? By the way. What the hell is a "skinny bullet". Thats the most uneducated thing I have ever heard anyone say about anything to do with a firearm.