• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 700 in 300 Ultra

cocked

Custom Stainless remington 700 in 300 Ultra Mag.
Receiver has been squared, bolt and barrel lapped. Mounted in a HS Precision Thumbhole stock with Vias Muzzlebreak and timney trigger. This gun will shoot 200 grain bullets into one hole. I have it set up with Tally bases and a burris ballistic plex scope. Custom load developed to shoot out to 600 yards. Everything is in mint condition. The Gunsmith cost alone were over $1000.
I will sell the gun complete with scope bases, Dies, (Neck, seater and full) lots of 200 grain bullets. brass etc. for $1300 shipped in lower 48. This is a steal FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.. See photo below: NOTE: NO negotiating on the price and I am not interested in trades.

[email protected]
Click here for Photo:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh198/cocked_photo/300ultra.jpg

Last edited:
Custom Stainless remington 700 in 300 Ultra Mag.
Receiver has been squared, bolt and barrel lapped. Mounted in a HS Precision Thumbhole stock with Vias Muzzlebreak and timney trigger. This gun will shoot 200 grain bullets into one hole. I have it set up with Tally bases and a burris ballistic plex scope. Custom load developed to shoot out to 600 yards. Everything is in mint condition. The Gunsmith cost alone were over $1000.
I will sell the gun complete with scope bases, Dies, (Neck, seater and full) lots of 200 grain bullets. brass etc. for $1300 shipped in lower 48. This is a steal FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.. See photo below: NOTE: NO negotiating on the price and I am not interested in trades.

[email protected]
Click here for Photo:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh198/cocked_photo/300ultra.jpg

Who did the work? What brand is the barrel? What is the barrel rifling twist rate? Thanks.

James

300 ultra

It is a factory barrel that was trued, lapped etc. from Accurate Arms.
Went through their accurizing program.