Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STWs everywhere For Sale!

Discussion in '7mm STW' started by gamehawker, Dec 9, 2013.

1. gamehawker

gamehawker Well-Known Member

Wow,

On GunBroker right now there are four (different auctions) Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STWs . :cool:

I absolutely love my twin Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STWs. They are extremely accurate and deadly.

If I was interested in buying my first 7mm STW, I would strongly consider buying one of those gems.

2. Iclimb

Iclimb Well-Known Member

I saw that last night, lots of brass there too.

3. gamehawker

gamehawker Well-Known Member

4. Iclimb

Iclimb Well-Known Member

Was able to purchase some used and have recently found some new so I was trying to sell some of the used to offset the new.

Are you interested? You probably go through quite a bit with all them boom sticks. I found a place that had it in stock, took a ton of diggin but I secured some. Time to cull the rest

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  5. Lefty7mmstw

Lefty7mmstw Well-Known Member

With a cal. like the 7stw where brass may be a year or two between runs and I know I'll have at least one in my rifle stable, I'll hold on to at least three to four hundred casings ( I have over 400 at present). Even the 30rum and 300 win get over two hundred casings and I can buy either factories or brass any day of the week and twice on Sunday for those two.
    I don't get a lot of time to load often working 60+ hours a week, so I keep enough on hand so I don't need to be playing the load all night game to have ammo to play with.

As to the rifles, if one was a lefty I'd be interested, but I'm pretty set on going with the lh bolt at present, so I'm out on those.