Remington 700 Mountain Rifle 257 Roberts

Hmmm, I had no idea they chambered a MR in 257 R. Maybe a one year offering? Like the classic made with a short action, which is unfortunate for heavier bullets. Nice rifle.

Cleaning out Safe. Up for sale is (1) Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in 257 Roberts. Bore is excellent, very few very minor scratches see pictures, Picture show them well but to look at the gun they are hardly noticeable. I believe this gun was made in 1991 and has been in safe for a long time. Only shot a couple of times. No Box
$1500.00 shipped. Not interested in any trades.
Pay Pal F&F are you can pay the fee for goods and services. I will take a cashiers check or money Order but will need to clear before shipping. Shipping to FFL only.
512-925-6126
Beautiful rifle! I have 3 700 mountain rifles 2 in 25-06 and 1 in 280. They are definitely classics. The 257 Roberts is a wonderful caliber! Not enough quarter bore love on here IMO. đź‘Ť

I have a Model 7MS in .257 Roberts, bought it the first year they came out. My buddy was the Remington rep at the time and got it at his sample cost.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.