• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Custom Shop 300 RUM with Huskemaw 5-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

codybrown

Remington Model 700 custom shop rifle. Low round count, has some small hunting marks. Scope is a Huskemaw 5-20x50, rings are Talley's. The scope is pre-blue diamond. Willing to sell with or without scope.

With scope - $1750 shipped
Without scope - $1050 shipped

IMAG1461_zps2so5qmkq.jpg

More pics:
Remington 700 Custom Shop 300 RUM by Cody Brown | Photobucket

Cody - I really like the lines this rifle, simple & classic. Please forgive my ignorance but what distinguishes a Remington rifle that comes from their custom shop from one that doesn't? Any action work; truing, lapped lugs, tighter tolerances? How does it shoot? You mention the 180 grain factory loads so I'm just curious how she shakes out. Last question, barrel length please? Thank you for your time; BTT for a beautiful rifle!

Not sure what the difference between a custom shop and a standard rifle from Remington are, I'm assuming a custom shop rifle is built specifically for the customer verses the cookie-cutter guns. I haven't shot the rifle much, I bought it from my father who hunted lightly with it. I have shot 2 - 3 shot groups with the Remington power level 3 180gr ammo, and both groups were under an inch at 100 yards. Barrel length is 26". Thanks for the compliments.

I'd do $1550 plus shipping for the package. That's my bottom dollar. I don't need to sell it, so if it doesn't sell I'll just keep it in the safe. It's a lot of gun and scope for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.