• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale *NEW* Remington Custom Shop 300 Rum

blipelt

New Remington Custom Shop 300 Rum, Hard and soft case from Remington Custom shop

004-4.jpg

001-8.jpg

Here is a link to the rifle:
700 North American Custom

$2500 or reasonable offer shipped and insured to conus

Brent

Last edited:
I have now ran 5 rounds down the tube to start barrel break in. I also have 75 Nosler Custom factory loads(180 accubonds) and five spent Nosler brass. Two more boxes will arrive that I will also send as soon as I get them. Along with a RCBS FL die set.

New Price $2100+shipping CONUS Money Order unless otherwise specified please.

Brent

Trades to consider:

fast twist 243, 6br, 22-250 repeater hunting rifle. I am actually looking for a rifle for my 10yr. daughter. Or a benchrifle in a 6mm preferrably a 6dasher .272neck .104throat.

Brent

Recieved two more boxes of Nosler Custom factory ammo in 180 accubonds today. So I have 113loaded and 7Nosler brass that will come with the rifle along with the two cases. 7 down the barrel to start barrel breakin.

Brent

Brent, give a call later this afternoon getting off nightshift double. Very interested may have a trade and some boot or just cash lets talk Tim 734-735-1528 Thanks