• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 bdl 300 ultra mag

HUNTER13587

I purchased this gun went on elk hunt been a safe queen every since. It's a rem 300 ultra mag. I had the barrell free floated and a complete trigger gob set at 3.5 pounds. This gun will shoot a 3/4 moa @100 yards. Comes with leupold mounts and rings gun has been shot 12 times. The gun is wood with blued barrell. $725.plus shipping to ffl dealer . Pm with any questions.

Re: Remington 700 bdl 300 ultramag

I purchased this gun went on elk hunt been a safe queen every since. It's a rem 300 ultra mag. I had the barrell free floated and a complete trigger gob set at 3.5 pounds. This gun will shoot a 3/4 moa @100 yards. Comes with leupold mounts and rings gun has been shot 12 times. The gun is wood with blued barrell. $725.plus shipping to ffl dealer . Pm with any questions.
sorry guys this is a bdl model 700.

i purchased this gun went on elk hunt been a safe queen every since. It's a rem 300 ultra mag. I had the barrell free floated and a complete trigger gob set at 3.5 pounds. This gun will shoot a 3/4 moa @100 yards. Comes with leupold mounts and rings gun has been shot 12 times. The gun is wood with blued barrell. $725.plus shipping to ffl dealer . Pm with any questions.
(lowered to $675 plus shipping)