• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington 700 bdl 300 ultra mag

USMC M38A1

looking for a deal on a remington 300 ultra mag $500 or under prefer synthetic stock but not a must Wal Mart price $635 but I don't like Wal mart

I honestly dont know where you will find a 300 ultra for under $500 unless it is used and thats not a bad way to go.

Davidsons gun locator has stainless 300rums in stock. 600+ shipping and tax.

300 ultra mag

Dick's sporting goods has them for $579 for the sps ss remington 700 bdl looks like the winner so far thanks for the replys and help it is appreciated.

I will also vouch for Phil. I just picked up a 300RUM Rem 700 SPS from him that I plan on building into a custom 338 RUM. The guy is straight up and will answer your questions. He is a wealth of knowledge.

looking for a deal on a remington 300 ultra mag $500 or under prefer synthetic stock but not a must Wal Mart price $635 but I don't like Wal mart

I have a 300 Remington SAU for sale. Its stainless with black synthetic stock. I have only run about 60 rounds since new, at the outdoor range. I don't do any hunting so I shoot my 223 only at the range. It has a Nikon 3x9x40 Prostaff scope included. Its a great shooting gun but I could use the money instead of it sitting in the closet. I want $575.00 for everything. This gun is sighted in and ready to go. Contact me #[email protected] or @ 9546826518 My Name is George