Remington 222 scope recommendations

My rifle has a 12 twist so 55 grn is the max bullet weight I can really shoot. I'm usually between 50 grn to 53 grn . Hornady V Max and Berger. Some times I can put three shots into one ragged hole at 100 yards, off a rest, if its not too windy . Let us know when you get the perfect load for your rifle.
I'm starting out with some 50gr nosler ballistic tips and BLC powder. Never owned a 222.

Guys Please allow a dumb .222 question, But I want to build a Bolt Action Pistol ,like the new Remington Chassis Pistol, But in .222, since I already have the .222 rifle and all the reloading components and dies. I'm a Right handed shooter, but would prefer a Left handed Remington Short Action, with a 14 /15 inch barrel. My dumb question is " is there a Remington 700 Short Action with the small bolt face (.384 ) for the .222 and .223 class of cartridge's or do I just use the standard one ( .308 /243 ) in .473 diameter??? It will be a single shot pistol.

Probably a 722 222 would be your best bet as there are 100s for sale. They are very accurate but right hand. Another fine choice is a Contender. I has a 14" one that shot 5 shot 3/4" groups @100. No gunsmithing required.

No it's a full sized rifle with an action set up for 222. (this is a deluxe. Plain ones are about $500.)

222ac2.jpg

I Had a Straight Leupold 12X On mine , then just fir Fun I Put a straight 30x ! I have so much Fun Just Punching paper
with that Sweet little Rifle !! Old Remington 700 BDL !

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.