Rem. 700 Sendero Accuracy

my brother and friends own 15 or 20 senderos they all shoot less than an inch. most a lot less.

Are talking new versus old Senderos? We have never had a Sendero not shoot less than 1 moa. Most shoot .5 moa. Any caliber. Lots of rocks at 700 yards.

try hornadys 154grain sst and 63 grains of IMR 4831. great load. bullit is awsome. i can shoot milk jugs all day long at 350 yards. it is also the cheapest bullit i have found per 100. think you will like the results from this load. good luck!!!!

Guys, lots of great possible solutions but from what I see only one has even touched on what could be the real problem. "have someone else shoot your gun".

No offense but how does anyone know he is not the problem and not the rifle. Trigger Control. With out proper shooting form and trigger control it just isn't gonna get any better. Like mentioned above, have someone that you know can shoot small groups, shoot some groups with your rifle and see how they turn out. Then make a decision what to do to remedy the problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.