• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 LSS .300 Ultra

riflelooney

This is a 2005 vintage... so decent trigger and nice satin finish on the steel. Gun has a slim line muzzle brake matches the finish perfectly and you cannot see the seam. The rifle was bedded and free floated by my gunsmith who also did the brake....he is no longer with us....Its tough to find craftsmanship like this today. This is the first LSS ,so has the rubber pad on it that does not deteriorate like the 2nd gen LSS. This rifle has never been hunted is is hard to tell from new. There are 114 documented rounds shot that was load work up... then validation. This is a very accurate rifle. I will give the new owner the load which uses Nosler Brass fed 215, Reloader 25 and a 200 gr Sierra Gameking at close to 3200 FPS.. shot .5 to .75 for 3 at 100 I have shot several; 600 yard 3 shot groups of 4 inches So why am i selling it?? i have developed a bit of arthiritis in my neck....just bothers me to shoot it any more.. so Trades....7mm-08 284 win,maybe a .308 win gen 2 700 5r .308 20" bbl something along those lines. Looking to trade of similar value or i can add cash if i see something i like... The gun comes with Leupold SS bases and med SS rings. I will sell for 850.00 shipped to your FFL. Please PM me for pics Thanks guys

Recent Posts